- Should you require a Tesco food delivery or for a satellite navigation system, the postcode is TR26 1PF. Please note: for a Tesco delivery please ensure it is booked to be delivered after 4pm when you are there to receive it.
- Sailfish Cottage is located on slightly narrow road with easy access by car.
- The nearest beach is Bamaluz and is located 100 metres away. Porthgwidden, Porthmeor and The Harbour are located between
- 200-400 metres away.
- The main centre of St Ives is located 500 metres away.
- The nearest shop is located 300 metres away.
- The nearest supermarket (Tesco) is located 1 mile away.
- The bus and train stations are located ½ a mile away, plenty of taxi’s are available from both stations.
- We have a website with additional photographs and information on www.sailfishcottage.co.uk.
- The owners of Sailfish Cottage can be contacted by telephone, post or email.
- The cottage has gas central heating, guests are able to control the timing of this.
- The duvets and pillows are duck down and feather with quality bed linen and towels.
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors.
- The cottage is strictly non-smoking.
- There are mains smoke detectors and a fire procedure in place.
Sailfish Cottage features include:
- Weekly prices start from £795
- Short breaks available in low season
- Three beautifully appointed bedrooms configuring two king size bedrooms and one twin bedroom
- Family bathroom and additional shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, washing
machine, tumble dryer and microwave
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Cosy lounge with flat screen TV and coal-effect gas stove
- Digital TV’s in bedrooms
- One complimentary parking space. Second space available
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access
- All bills included
- Central heating
- Welcome basket with Cornish goodies
- Quality bed linen and towels included
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sailfish Cottage is a beautiful grade II listed former fisherman’s cottage located in the popular Downalong area of St Ives, Cornwall.
- We aim to meet the needs of all of our guests, however, due to the nature of the property this can make access for guests with limited mobility difficult and the cottage is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- The comfortable lounge offers surround seating to enjoy the widescreen TV and DVD player. On chillier evenings the atmosphere can be further enhanced by the attractive gas burning stove!
- You will find a small library of DVD’s but feel free to bring your own selection for the duration of your stay.
Kitchen and Dining
- The kitchen and dining room is surely the heart of the cottage, offering a spacious, open-plan feel ideal for preparing meals and chatting at the same time!
- The kitchen is fully fitted to a high specification to include a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave and electric oven with gas hob.
- The large farmhouse dining table comfortably seats six people, where music can be enjoyed from the integrated TV and music system if desired.
- There are two king-size and one twin bedded rooms providing divan beds and sumptuous pocket-sprung mattresses.
- All rooms are equipped with personal TV’s, wardrobes, drawers, hairdryers, quality bed linen and fluffy towels, ensuring a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Enjoy either a deep-filled bath or an invigorating shower surrounded by natural stone floors and tumbled marble tiles, the ultimate luxury!
- Then dry off with the soft fluffy towels provided.
- Both rooms also offer heated towel rails, shaver sockets, hand basins and W.C.’s.
- In addition the bath has a hand-held mixer shower, perfect for the little ones